Virtual Memorial Services
Why do we care? COVID-19 has impacted every aspect of life, including end of life rituals, from spending time with loved ones in their final moments, to memorial services, and burials. We recognize that celebrating a loved one’s life creates challenges:
- Families are dispersed geographically across states
- COVID-19 has limited families to having small private memorial services
We support the needs of bereaved family members who are unable to attend the funeral in-person, through virtual memorial services.
Why should you consider a virtual memorial service?
Access – Provide the opportunity for those far and nearby to participate in commemorating a loved one even if they can’t attend in person
Personalize – We personalize the service to include tributes for those attending in-person and remotely
Social Distance – Facilitate health and safety needs for family members during the pandemic
Dynamic – Families are more comfortable with live video, which can add a personal touch
Recorded Memento – Live stream recordings can serve as a memento to family, friends or well wishers
We’re focused on
when we capture the
What does our virtual memorial service include?
Our virtual memorial service includes the following:
- Multi-camera coverage of the service
- Microphone for speakers
- Hosting the virtual service
- Facilitate live tributes shared from remote participants to in-person attendees
- Digital copy of the memorial service
Email: [email protected]